before work end ytd..
received a call from M.T.M ship management... :)
i am in for a interveiw today..
Went back to school for the SIT talk ytd after work.. :)
Meet up with feng ying, sze yun and feng ying’s friend..
Ate at foodcourt 3..
Haha..
Think is the only foodcourt that is open..
Yummy tom yam bee hoon.. haha..
So long nv eat le.. :P
Anyway..
Good for mi..
Feng ying and her friend eat until can not believe it..
Haha.. one blowing fire, another sweating like????
No words to describe..
Haha
I think I am the normal one.
Coz I didn’t even have any reaction at all..
Haha..
After that thgt of getting a new shoe..
But by the time it end..
All the shop close liao..
So I have to home sweet home..
Have been kind of moody these few days..
So worry abu my result lor..
Have been giving in my best shot..
Haix..
So scare that I will forward my modules lor..
No good slp for the night..
Panda eye le..
Haha..
Wake up at 6..
Just to see if the result is out..
But my ichat is blank..
Haix..
So wash up and prepare myself for work..
Keep looking at my phone..
As it is getting nearer and nearer to 8..
Coz result release to us by msg at 8..
The moment I step into the office..
I received my result..
Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoothly passed all my modules..
i am not asking for more..
since i got such a 'good' superviser.. >.<
And I can proudly declare that I am officially out of SP!!!! Haha..
Msg dar dar and my poly clip instantly..
All passed through smoothly..
Haha..
We can meet up at graduting ceremony le..
Super good mood today lor…
Anyway..
Good luck to mi for my interview after work ba..
Hope can get into the ship management company for perm..
Den I will be able to complete my wishlist le.. haha..
GOOD LUCK TO PEI SHAN BA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment