Tuesday, March 22

mistake...

Stop telling me that it is my mistake..

MY BIGGEST MISTAKE..
TO KNOW SOMEONE THAT I SHOULD NV HAVE..

AND MY BEST LESSON LEARNT.. 
I HAVE SEEN THE TRUE COLOR WITH TIME.. 

so this is the explanation..
sometime you think that you are very smart..
actually you are not..

some ppl work hard the whole life and got nothing..
but some ppl just with a click of hand and got everything in the world..

to be frank..
that is pure lucky by others..
but you may not know the hard work involved (hidden) too....

so sometime..
ppl smart is enough liao..
dun act smart..
if you are really so smart..
you shd not even be here..

i am an emotional type of person..
so my family always tell me..
let a way out for ppl to walk..
dun burn all bridges...
same goes with words...
dun put all your words to the meanest....
you nv know the day where you need others help...

but that does not mean that i don't know what is going on..
i just turn 1 eye close..

you maybe smart but are you sure of a good life ahead..
i will just let karma do their job..

sorry readers..
i am damn pissed off by some ppl who think that they are really smart...
you are not even fit to be call my bro..

to think that we have known each others for so many years...
not worth of my time..

sorry to say that..
but when i need your help..
you are always not there..
when you need my help..
i nv once rejected you...

so who is the bad one now..
me or you...

MY MISTAKE!!
YA.. my mistake is i shd nv know you at all...

gone is the fun and bubbly shan..

listening to bad blood by taylor swift..

'Cause baby now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look at what you've done
'Cause baby now we got bad blood
(Hey) now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve them
You made a really deep cut
And baby now we got bad blood
(Hey) did you have to do this
I was thinking that you could be trusted
Did you have to ruin what was shining now it's all rusted
Did you have to hit me where I'm weak baby I couldn't breathe
I rubbed it in so deep
Salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me
Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times
You and I
'Cause baby now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look at what you've done
'Cause baby now we got bad blood


yea.. we have bad blood now..
although it is the end of our friendship...
i just hope that you will still check your mouth before you say something...

No comments: