The only thing that cheer me up now is... HOLIDAY! 😊😊😉😉😉😌😌😌
But haven pack finish and the worse is I haven even buy my new spec to go there..
I am so going to go there in style.. Haha...
Have a small joke with Thomson Ytd that if I got a bf..
I hope my bf will just ask me to go to air port one day for breakfast and fly off with just passport and boarding pass with no luggage..
The best part will be.. We should go Europe or Australia in style with just a bagpack and buy everything there..
I love Travelling nowadays..
Maybe I shd get a job that need me to keep flying!!! 😌😌☺️
So that I can see the world and to get my wish come true and meet someone of my destiny!! 😊😊😄😄✌
Okay.. Enough of day dreaming and get my ass back to work..
I don't want to stay late like last week!!!
Taiwan here I come!!
😍😍
No comments:
Post a Comment