Sunday, May 29

Day 2

Letting go..
Not that simple.. 

But I promise I am trying...
I think it is just hard for me to ignore..
But the heart pain just have to go on.. 

day 2 of not facing.. 

And to be truth..
My mood did lighten up when I saw my family and friends..

They are always a bunch of jokers and laughers that cheer me up.. 

So I thanks god for having them..
Went to USS SMOU events.. 
This is the second time when I went to SMOU USS event.. 

First time is with him and my family..
This time round is with my family and friends..
So it just mean what 5 years could have done to us..

Anyway.. 
Think back and wonder what will happen to me for another 5 yrs... 

Oh.. Maybe going round world tour.. 
Haha..
A dream of mine..

Let it begin... 
Save money in progress... 

Okay.. 
Side track a bit.. 

Talking about family.. 
Who say that family don't have politics..
It is just that with family we tends to close 2 eyes on it... 😑😑😑Haha... 
Act blur always live longer...😬😬😬
Haha..

Some say I am too generous with friends and family..
But I think if you Wan them to be good to you.. 
First you have to be good to them..

And to be frank..
If you are worthy of my Friend..
I will not count cents with you.. 
Coz I know you are worth much more.. 😊😊😊

So I am also thankful for friends that stay.. 

Oh meet up with Richard they all for his farewell to Iceland..
When will I save that kind of money to go.. 
Haix.. 

Imagine wei xin being crap...
He does that all the time..
But poor thing..
Have to be on stand by.. 
 Save money to get marry la.. 
Haha.. 

Ciao.. Will blog more later..
Have to go for facial liao.. 😎😎

No comments: