Tuesday, May 31

Picking up..

Where am I ytd???

Oh oh.. 
Sometime the more you try to avoid.. The more things come to you.. 

Why I say that.. 
You abandon us... So now you Wan to come back for a second chance..  
Ever thgt about the consequence when you first made that decision?? 

How many ppl u had hurt in the progress??? 
I bet you didn't.. 
So I will say that you are bloodly selfish guy... 
And to be frank.. 
I don't think you deserve a second chance... 

Sometime you just have to live with regrets.. 
Coz ppl answer for their own actions.. 

Normally you will only judge a person when he/she is going to make an Impact on your life... 
I am not trying to say what.. But you make me realise that I shd depend on myself.. 

You are not there when I need you the most.. 
So I think I can live without you now without any changes to my life...  

Dont tell me you are waiting for the right time.. 
Now let me tell you.. 
There is no right time..

Side track a bit..
Hope jas is doing well..
She is so emo ytd..
Think she is just too tired ha.. 

Listening to piece by piece.. Kelly Clarkson., 

No comments: