Monday, February 15

stop there...

nothing much but a daily routine.. 

Sat.. 
went temple to draw lot.. 
so i got a bad lot this year... 
erm.. have to be very careful with what i am saying.,. 
so ya.. 
zipped my mouth..

after that went to chief house for new year visiting.. 
play a bit of poker..
won abt 4 bucks..
well i am not a very greedy person..
so just contented with what i have,,
haha.. 

talking about facing each other..
i think it is still okay with me..
but i dun noe how to start a conversation with him..
oh ya..
he is there...
so i think silent seem like a way out for me..
i mean i dun wan to face back the pain again..

after that i have to rush down to Uncle steven house for visiting..
and he told me not to think too much..
actually i am suffering from a very bad red eye and headache..
dun ask me why..
i also dun noe what happen...

i think my body condition is getting from bad to worse..
dun noe why but i will have to do a full body checkup after chinese new year...
pray that it is going to be nothing serious...
maybe it could be a good way out..
haix..

and then..
i thgt i am the only targeted one to break up..
but it seem like my ah ma also dun like ah zhen and ah khim bf..
so i think it is all mutual la hor..
i might be the first one..
but i will see what the other two will do....
as to what my ah ma will say and agree to it a not.. 

luckily i only have to pass through my relative part and no longer have to face the pressure from her..
so now the direction is changed..
 
and how i spend my valentine.. 
went out with Sheena, hana and faezah to watch deadpool...
since we have agreed on since thursday..
haha...
after that, went for our lunch..
the total feeling sucks when everywhere you go you see couple..
the worse feeling is when your facebook is also flooded with valentine photo..

i used to like this day..
but now.. 
i wish i nv know this day existed..
it hurts but you can not show it..

after Deadpool and our lunch.. 
hana and sheena left..
coz they also have family to go..
so it left me and faezah..
the two lonely souls...

so we walk ard in vivo..
and catch a second show..
that is how lonely soul worked..
once they are out..
they dun wan to go back..

the long long time ago is nice..
haha..
very very old school and very heart touching..
after that we went back home. T.T next day have to work..

oh ya..
by the way..
i dun noe i got red eye or what..
but it is really very painful and affect my vision.. :(


i love this song.. 
sometime i just like to post songs that is able to describe my feeling...
so if you all see random posting of song lyrics.. Pls pls ignore if you dun like.... :) 

Gavin De Graw - Not over you

Dreams
That's where I have to go
To see your beautiful face anymore
I stare at a picture of you
And listen to the radio
Hope
Hope there's a conversation
Where we both admit we had it good
But until then
It's alienation I know
That much is understood
And I realize
If you ask me how I'm doin'
I would say I'm doin' just fine
I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
But I go out
And I sit down
At a table set for two
And finally I'm forced to face the truth
No matter what I say
I'm, not over you
Damn
Damn girl you do it well
And I thought you were innocent
Took this heart and put it through hell
And still your magnificent
I, I'm a boomerang
Doesn't matter how you throw me
Turn around
And I'm back in the game
Even better than the old me
But I'm not even close without you
If you ask me how I'm doin'
I would say I'm doin' just fine
I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
But I go out
And I sit down
At a table set for two
And finally I'm forced to face the truth
No matter what I say
I'm, not over you
And if I had the chance
To renew
You know there isn't a thing I wouldn't do
I could get back on the right track
But only if you'd be convinced
So until then
If you ask me how I'm doin'
I would say I'm doin' just fine
I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
But I go out
And I sit down
At a table set for two
And finally I'm forced to face the truth
No matter what I say
I'm, not over you
Not over you
Not over you
Not over you

move on and slp.. i think that is what my eyes need.. :)
today is another day that i dun wan to remember... 


No comments: